Contact Us

The Worldview customer service team is here to help in any way possible; if checking out our FAQ hasn't answered your questions, then fill out the form below! We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours


University of Ghana, Legon Campus,

Inside SRC Union Building, near Central Cafeteria(CC)

Study Permit

Every international student who wants to pursue their academic degree in Ghana will require either a visa or a study permit to do so.


Even though there are concerns about safety in African countries, Ghana is one of the safest place in Africa and the world at large. Universities in Ghana provide students with safe and stable accommodation during their stay to ensure the experience of studying in Africa is unforgettable..